TIN AND SILVER PLATED BUS BARS
Sofia Med introduces the new product line of plated bus bars. Tin-plated, electrolytic silver plated and silver flash plated copper bus bars are extensively used in the production of electrical panels, switchboards, switchgears, power transformers and bus ducts.
Sofia Med at MEE 2016: March 1-3. Dubai, UAE
Sofia Med at CWIEME 2015: May 5-7, Berlin, Germany
Sofia Med at MEE 2015: March 2-4. Dubai, UAE
Sofia Med at CWIEME 2014: June 24-26. Berlin, Germany
Sofia Med at MOSTRA CONVEGNO EXPO: March 18-21, Milan, Italy
Sofia Med at MEE 2014: February 11-13. Dubai, UAE
Sofia Med at ROOF+TIMBER 2014: February 17-21, Cologne, Germany
Sofia Med at BATIMAT 2013: November 4-8. Paris, France
Keeping up with the most advanced technologies is essential for the market place we operate in. We invest in new machinery and process management, in competitive know-how and R&D, following our drive and enthusiasm for creating innovative products, which deliver value to us, to our customers and to the products we manufacture for their successful business. We cooperate with the Hellenic Research Centre for Metals ELKEME in the sphere of industrial research and technological development and analysis.
HIGHLY EFFECTIVE ANTIMICROBIAL MATERIAL FOR SURFACES FREQUENTLY TOUCHED!
CONTINUOUSLY KILLS MICROBES!
- Efficacy as an antimicrobial is scientifically proven to be far more effective than silver-containing coatings
- Proven to continuously kill the microbes that cause infections
- The only solid antimicrobial touch surface approved by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
NEVER WEARS OUT!
- Continuous and ongoing antimicrobial action
- Remains effective even after repeated wet and dry abrasion and re-contamination.
- Natural oxidation does not impair efficacy.
SAFE TO USE!
- Not harmful to people or the environment
- Inherently antimicrobial, no chemicals added
- Completely recyclable.
Source of information: www.antimicrobialcopper.comLearn more